I never cry. The only time I cry is when I force myself to but after watching videos of what humans do to other living creature I am crying my eyes out. I have never wanted so badly to be dead and off of this planet. Why must humans be so cruel? Why are these things even possible for humans to do. Even as I write this I’m fighting back the tears that refuse to stop forming in my eyes.i can’t do this anymore I don’t want to. I never thought I’d actually think of killing myself but if I keep seeing things like this I might just change my mind.
To me living is pointless. Complain complain complain that’s all I do. I’m so damn selfish and rude I don’t even think I deserve to live. To live is to suffer to die is to be free. I wish someone who actually cared about living got to live instead of me. I’m so done with living life is stupid. Someone please kill me already.
I just came up with this recipe while trying to figure out how I could make use of some black beans I had laying around. So without further ado here is the recipe:
- 1 can of Black Beans (washed and drained)
- 1 cup of bread crumbs (I recommend Panko)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2-4 sprigs of thyme
- 1 ½ tablespoons of garlic and herb (or garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder (or ½ onion)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Hot sauce (to your liking)
- ¼ cup apple sauce (or any egg replacement)
- 5-6 hamburger buns
- Vegan cheese spread (I used cashew)
- 5-8 leaves of spinach (or one slice of lettuce) per burger
- 2 tomatoes(sliced)
- Put beans into a large bowl and mash well with fork or potato masher.
- Add apple sauce or egg replacement and mix until combined.
- Then add bread crumbs, salt, pepper, mustard, hot sauce, thyme, garlic, chili powder and onion.
- Mix well to combine and shape into patties.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in large skillet over medium low heat. Arrange Patties in a single layer and cook on one side for 5 minutes. Then flip and cook other side for another five minutes for a total of 10 minutes. When done transfer to buns and top with chosen add-ons.
- I found the garlic and herb at Sams club
- This it the literal most delicious black bean burger recipe I have ever had in my life and I’ve had a lot of them. I hope you enjoy this recipe and be sure to leave a comment on how it turns out(:
So today’s Sunday and I’m at church once again and they keep talking about how we chose to be here and honestly it’s hilarious. Do they honestly think that if I had a choice that I would be here? Everyday all I do is complain about how I wish someone would just kill me or that I could just die already and that I hate life so much. I hate religion so much I mean just think about it. Most of the hate in this world is caused by religion and their rediculus views on things that have nothing to do with them. It’s sickens me how far some religious people will go to “please” their God/Gods. I think that the world would be better off if religion was never in it. Well anyways today is my brothers birthday which sucks for him since we can’t go anywhere because it’s SUNDAY(it’s fucking rediculus). I’m going to work on my math after church gets out so that’s something to do. That’s all goodbyeee!